Does amd 7750 kuma black edition come with fan/heatsink!!!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss when they used to come with decent heatsinks. Heck, my stock HSF is pretty nice after over 4 years of straight use. I cleaned it out recently before my OC'ing session, and at 1.568vcore/2.552ghz, as loaded as I could get it, temps would be between 45 and 48c.

Shoot, right now clocked at 2.476ghz, I get 40c ish with a full prime stress test, and 27 ish idle.

Well, I got the 754 aluminum I suppose. I was really replying to Hussein's comment about the 7750 HSF being rubbish.

Well, I got the 754 aluminum I suppose. I was really replying to Hussein's comment about the 7750 HSF being rubbish.
but that's what I'm saying; I'm pretty sure it's the same kind of heatsink they've used before.

I mean, you can get bad temps with the stock thermal pad and improper mounting. But that isn't the fault of the heatsink.

i'll let you guys know which one i get. if it's crap, i can upgrade it, shouldn't be too hard, just means more waiting. what is the best quality one for ~20-30 bucks (preferrably not MIR)

you get the alluminum one with the 7750, no copper at all.

its one giant block of alluminum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom