Howdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrex

Baseband Member
Hey everyone.

I'm not good with introductions at all, so I'm trying to make this as short as possible. On my spare time I read manga, draw and play various video games.

The reason I signed up here, was because I started to lurk on these forums a while back when finding the site on Google. I figured I might as well sign up so I can actually discuss in threads I read when I feel like adding something to them. As weird as I am, I love to read FAQs and guides. So I'm sure you realize what I'm reading right now.

Thanks, that's very kind of you. I've been a Debian user for about a year now, but I guess there's always new things to learn. Gonna bookmark your link, and thanks for the kind welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Now it's time for my uh-oh-question.

Edit: I should learn to read better. Found my answer rather quickly after a little more browsing.

We've built up a pretty big knowledge database over the years. I'm sure you can find something about everything :).

We've built up a pretty big knowledge database over the years. I'm sure you can find something about everything :).

You have no idea how much I'm amusing myself while browsing right now. So many threads here worth gold. Nice job by the way. ;)

Welcome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom