Reputation system has been activated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Trotter. Not that I would have a heart attack with bad rep points, but I just try to help only when I think I can, so it is important for me to know if I have given bad/poor advice. So on that point, how would I know if there was bad rep points, other than the comment, if the rep giver/taker doesn't leave a comment ?

btw. my 555th post, I love symmetry !!!

trotter, with those numbers it seems this is your full time job :)

anyways, good work.

Should probably figure out a way to force them to comment... I am pretty sure neg would show as red though...

Actualy someone give me neg on this post please, I wanna really know for sure if it turns red like in some other forums.

If possible, Trotter... can I request permission to create another account for us to try this on without getting banned?

Go ahead and neg SMod Tester. It is a dummy account I use to test usergroup changes.

It may just be a mod thing, then. I know I can give negative. I had asked Larry to set it so negative rep couldn't be given, so he may have already did it.

Why no negative? Every new member starts out with the same. If no one gives a member rep, they stay at the same level as new members. This keeps anyone from ganging up on other members for being an idiot (and, yes, we have several that fit into that category). I have also asked him to set Off Topic as a "no-rep" zone, as the rep system is for rewarding someone for their help and information, not for a cute or funny post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom