Core i7 temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its winter in Ohio and I keep the heat at 68 in my office in the house and the door shut
lol
Ya i have had this all of 3 days so I just got VISTA 64 set up to where I can stand it and all my crap installed, I will start the "tweaking" process here soon see whats what.
you recommend a good cooler for this? I am also going to find a better PSU here PDQ.
then start saving up and being a extra good husband for awhile to work my up to a GTX280 i hope.
O no here we go again.... its starting.
Cooler Master Real Power Pro (RS-A00-EMBA) 1000 Watt (1000W, 1000Watt) Power Supply- Quad nVIDIA SLI and 80 Plus Certified, 85% Efficiency, Six +12V Rails, Complies with Intel standard ATX 12V V2.2 and SSI standard EPS 12V V2.91 Simultaneously
what do you guys think about this??

don't buy anything over 750watts unless you plan on running three or more cards.

and look at it this way : the wife probably spends enough to afford that card just by clothes shopping :p

This mean woman I love so much just handed me the "Preffered Customer"
Newegg card with a very nice limit and said "put this somewhere and unless you want divorce papers with your next reciept don't even think about it!" now mind you I am on the computer and looking at Newegg looking at PSU's and Cards.. *sigh thats.. well..
just evil..
ok i appreciate that .. so I'll hunt around .. any recommendations on a PSU that would fit my needs? I deff want to go SLI down the road also.
Thanks

+1 for the PC Power and Cooling power supply. its build solid.:)

OK ya i just looked at the exact PSU in it XION 580W ( XON-580X)
wich oddly i can find not a single refference to online at all.
I am not familiar with thier products.
I imagine someones gonna tell me it sucks :D

OK i got the boss lady starting to say "ok ok down the road you can get a new PSU and Video card" hehe :)
Now if i dont want to kill the bank, say drop 350-400$ for both what would you guys suggest for it.
I was looking at this combo.
Newegg.com - APEVIA WARLOCK POWER ATX-WA750W 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply - Power Supplies
Newegg.com - EVGA 896-P3-1255-AR GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 896MB 448-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards
:freak:
EDIT: She just walked in and said get what you need to make this right.
So i can order these now.. but i want some feed back first before deciding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom