for $2100 am I getting my moneys worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm last two questions
whats a good 26"+ monitor that i can buy, that's not too expensive(less than 500 inclunding tax lol)?

does it matter what kind of pc gaming control i have? like can i play crysis warhead with a logitech controller or does it have to be that xbox gaming control?

i apologize before this all ive ever done is melee and brawl, sorry im barely taking up gaming on pc :(

Use the keyboard and mouse. The console's biggest crutch is the use of gaming controllers. Especially in FPS. The mouse is far more accurate and precise than a thumb stick could ever be.

Having said that, you shoudl go with the Logitech G5 and saitek eclipse. They are both high quality and some of the best in their fields.

Newegg.com - Saitek PZ30AUR Red 104 Normal Keys 4 Function Keys USB Wired Slim Eclipse Keyboard - Keyboards
They also have it in blue

Newegg.com - Logitech G5 2-Tone 7 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Laser 2000 dpi Mouse - Mouse

well i have the Logitech MX 5500 Revolution Cordless Desktop Keyboard/Mouse
also after looking at the prices for 30" monitors i'll have only have $50 left from my tax rebate LOL
ive tried the keyboard and ive tried it with the controller, i play the same level for both
i just want the control so i dont have to bring my keyboard and mouse with me when i decide to play from my bed

Controller's do have advantages, but when you play FPS and RTS games you can't beat the precision, control, and versatility of the keyboard and mouse. Racing, platforms and party games is where the console controller really comes into its element.

well for a racing game, there is no beating a good logitech steering wheel, but these can be expensive compared to a game pad.

Ummm last two questions
whats a good 26"+ monitor that i can buy, that's not too expensive(less than 500 inclunding tax lol)?

does it matter what kind of pc gaming control i have? like can i play crysis warhead with a logitech controller or does it have to be that xbox gaming control?

i apologize before this all ive ever done is melee and brawl, sorry im barely taking up gaming on pc :(

This 28" always seemed nice but I don't know what kind of dead pixel policy they have.

Newegg.com - Hanns·G HG-281DPB Black 28" 3ms Widescreen LCD HDMI Monitor 500 cd/m2 800:1 Built in Speakers - LCD Monitors

Or get a Samsung, their usually good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom