Case Window Scratches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atech66

In Runtime
Anyone have any knowledge of Lexan, Polycarb or Plexi scratch cleaners or repair.
Yes good ole Atech was seating a cable for the second DVD burner i installed and ran his finger across the inside of his new case window and my finger alone layed some lovely scratches on it. I should know better, but then i stole a pair of my wifes 100% cotton ....well you know.. and they scratched it somemore yay.
I asked on all 3 materials because i honestly don't know what this one is but it sure as heck scratched easy.
And while I am at it what exactly do you wipe whatever this material is with?
if cotton and my finger could dig into it sheesh.
I put this under modding figuring modders would have the most knowledge of scratches.
Thanks
Atech66

Hey thanks I am going to order that I emailed them to make sure its safe for polycarbonate just incase thats what this is..I know some plexi cleaners can damage poly. I am still hunting to find out what material they used for this.. Sagitta Raidmax window. ofcoarse now when i look at it i don't see anything but the scratch heh I know over time it will get em but jeez i wanted to stare at it :laughing:for atleast a week before i screwed something up.

Well thats worth a shot mind telling me your process?
what brand and do you smear it on or mix it with water or anything?
What kind of cloth do you use? I was suprised cotton left fine scratches on it.
2 toothpaste responses is good enough for me. :D
O and it is Acrylic
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom