Another "whats your internet connection speed" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNiPeRViRuS said:
how do you take a pic of the webpage and then how do u post it. I havegot 10.8megabits perseconds.

After you do the test, do shift and printscreen on your keyboard, go to paint or other imaging program, paste, save the pic, upload it to an internet online photo album (i recommend www.photobucket.com since its free) copy the IMG tag and paste it in your post.

2-wire reports 247.8kbps bandwidth here. I have not been especially pleased with Verison lately, as I am paying for 1,580kbps; last night my service dissapeared completely for 5 hours, and now it's just slow.

Cunjo said:
2-wire reports 247.8kbps bandwidth here. I have not been especially pleased with Verison lately, as I am paying for 1,580kbps; last night my service dissapeared completely for 5 hours, and now it's just slow.

Wierd, same thing been happening with me, which is why I am having to use 56K for the time being.

from what I understand, it can be atributed to Hurricane Frances, especially if you are in the Tampa bay areas (I'm about an hour south of there)

Cunjo said:
from what I understand, it can be atributed to Hurricane Frances, especially if you are in the Tampa bay areas (I'm about an hour south of there)

Mine is just because of a crappy ISP. I don't think Frances would affect internet speed all the way out here in Arkansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom