HELP! UXGA - (1600×1200 native) Laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam3s-Zer0

Daemon Poster
Hi everyone, i'm looking to buy my first laptop and require some help. It must have a 1600×1200 native resolution, ability to comfortably play games like CS:S, Civ4 & C&C RA3 and available to buy in the UK. Style/size/brand/design are not issues.

Could anyone help me out please and recommend me one?

Cheers.

what's your budget?

and most laptops are 1600x1050, not 1200... you could look for one that is 1900x1200 and move your screen to what you want from there...

Was hoping for around £800 if possible, cheaper the better tho. I have no idea on how much laptops are selling for atm so the budget is flexible.

Ye I was thinking about a more standard resolution like that but I assume they would be more expensive for a higher res. Also I was hoping for a screen around 15/17" and if the res was too high, writing would be too small to read.

Thinking about it, i've only seen a few with 1600x1200 but that would be my ideal resolution...

Sweet, thanks for the help. Are there any other similar sites where you can customise laptops packages like that?

Hi everyone, i'm looking to buy my first laptop and require some help. It must have a 1600×1200 native resolution, ability to comfortably play games like CS:S, Civ4 & C&C RA3 and available to buy in the UK. Style/size/brand/design are not issues.

Could anyone help me out please and recommend me one?

Cheers.

Not too many laptops now days come with that kind of resolution since they mainly use widescreen now

As Nukem said try looking for one with a 1680x1050.

Those laptops with that resolution are quite big so it would only be good if you aren't moving it around much.

Has to be 1600x1200 or bigger so I guess its going to be 1920x1200. Size was the main reason I wanted to get a 1600x1200 but I guess a little bigger ain't going to hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom