Newegg...How does it work :l

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewEgg has always treated me right and I give em a 10/10 rating personally.
I just purchased a new core i7 system through them and got it in 3 days and its perfect.
(for the price of building and the warranties and support it was a really good price vs building for what i needed) besides i saw it and was kind of an impulse thing lol

In no way am i saying e-bay is bad....I buy ALL of my pc games there and save tons of money.....also I sell stuff there constantly......I love e-bay........I just can't say that the service there is better than newegg, because you are dealing with way too many individuals on e-bay compared to newegg.......and especially for your 1st online purchase.....newegg is way easier.

MSI X58 Platinum
VISTA Home 64
Core i7 920 2.6 stock cooling
3 Gigs DDR3 A-Data 1333
Samsung Sata 2
Super Writemaster
Geforce 9500GT 1 Gig PCI 16X
12 in 1 media reader
Raidmax Sagitta
paid 997.00.

Also I use Ebay also it saved me a ton on upgrading my old system until i could not rationalize it anymore.

Quite a good pc but the graphics is crud
case is ok nothing special and it doesn't mention the psu which leads me to believe they used the rubbish one that came with the case.

Newegg.com - CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme 1002 Intel Core i7 920(2.66GHz) 3GB DDR3 500GB NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit - Desktop PCs Did i get screwed? or do you think it was a fair price?
Ya it was lol 580W I was just posting it because they asked about spec's and price. seemed like a "fair" price and alot of room for upgrades down the road as I can afford them. got me off my Athalon 64,ASUS K8VX finally :)
I priced everything out seperately after getting the system and it really was not much more through them.
I also did it because i used the 1 year no interest deal.I just baught a new house 5 mo's ago and can't lay out the kinda cash i would have liked to.
It runs nicely looks good to me, but i agree it leaves much to be desired down the road. right now i am enjoying it. runs Crysis everything on high at 1024 wich to me looks gloriouse compared to what i had.
I am not an extreme gamer so it will do for now for my needs, that does not mean i don't drool over the 280's lol Newegg.com - EVGA 01G-P3-1286-AR GeForce GTX 280 FTW Edition 1GB 512-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards this a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom