Newegg...How does it work :l

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekBubs

In Runtime
I understand you can buy computer parts etc etc but I never bothered with shopping online, is it credit cards, checks or what? Im looking for a graphics card that can run a majority of todays games at a playable rate but budgeted at $150.00, I dont have a lot of money to spend at the moment and I need some helping finding a decent card, preferably an ATI card but NVIDIAs good too.

You really don't know about shopping online?

Credit card is standard fare.

Take a look at something like an ati 4670 or a 4830.

I'm not sure on price but those should come in under budget...

Is your computer a pre-built?
From what company?

Does your computer have the correct slots? (AGP, PCI-E)
What slots does it have?^^
What is the power supply? (Watts and brand)
What are your other specs?

I understand you can buy computer parts etc etc but I never bothered with shopping online, is it credit cards, checks or what? Im looking for a graphics card that can run a majority of todays games at a playable rate but budgeted at $150.00, I dont have a lot of money to spend at the moment and I need some helping finding a decent card, preferably an ATI card but NVIDIAs good too.

Start with ebay and order little cheap things. Once you gain some trust in online shopping. Then you should be ready for newegg.

That's kind of how I did it. It wasn't easy buying something and having to take some ones word that it would be delivered to me.

Start with ebay and order little cheap things. Once you gain some trust in online shopping. Then you should be ready for newegg.

That's kind of how I did it. It wasn't easy buying something and having to take some ones word that it would be delivered to me.

newegg isnt some scam site...

i would go to newegg before e-bay.......newegg is very simple and you will have your card in a couple of days.....no brainer....go newegg.

Gain trust on eBay?
I'm pretty sure he'll receive the opposite effect.

Never order from eBay, always newegg!

NewEgg has always treated me right and I give em a 10/10 rating personally.
I just purchased a new core i7 system through them and got it in 3 days and its perfect.
(for the price of building and the warranties and support it was a really good price vs building for what i needed) besides i saw it and was kind of an impulse thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom