I did a bad bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm perfectly fine with just "water" colored water. And my tubing is actually still perfectly clear after 6 months. No reason to spend 3 bucks a foot on tubing when i can get it for 75cents a foot for stuff that works perfectly fine.

I'm perfectly fine with just "water" colored water. And my tubing is actually still perfectly clear after 6 months. No reason to spend 3 bucks a foot on tubing when i can get it for 75cents a foot for stuff that works perfectly fine.

Eh, just an idea...

How many feet would you actually need, though? Something to think about if you ever feel the need to replace your tubing, 3 bucks a foot isn't that bad in comparison to 75 cents when looking at the length you'll need.

Really? That much?

Huh.

At that point, I guess it's up to you then, rofl. Don't mind me, I'm stupid.

So I wasn't crazy in thinking you only needed a few feet?

Phew.

I guess it could also depend on the type of loop you're doing.

I'm using probably around 15 feet. But my case is also freaking huge and i wanted to minimize any bends. Every bend is nice and smooth, and i have enough slack in the lines to pull the blocks off the cpu/gpus without disconnecting anything.

also, when the new stuff comes in, i'll be completely disassembling the loop and starting over due to having to change out all the fittings. I bought enough 90degree rotaries to be able to shorten a lot of the runs. should be a lot cleaner this time around. I'll post a new worklog for it. 3 day weekend project :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom