Sunbeam Core-Contact Controler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinhas

Baseband Member
Hello,

I think my Sunbeam Core-Contact freezer Controler is faulty, but I dont want to send the entire thing back as I already installed it and dont want to waste time just for that small item.

My first question is if this is a big issue and will I have problems with this in the future?

Another quesiton is if you guys know anywhere I can buy juat that item?

Thanks

Mine was like this as well. Upon closer inspection, one of the wires that are connected to the 3 pin motherboard connector was just loose and coming out. After I made sure all those wires were firmly pressed into the 3 pin connector, the controller worked perfectly and now pushes out a lot more air from what I can tell.

why do you think it's faulty?

When connected with the controler the fan does not work. When I took the controler out and hooked up the fan directly to the PSU and Mobo it works fine.

I will have a closer look and the wires, but at first glance I didnt see any loose wires.

If I find that theres nothing I can fix, what would you suggest? Anywhere I can find this item?

When connected with the controler the fan does not work. When I took the controler out and hooked up the fan directly to the PSU and Mobo it works fine.

I will have a closer look and the wires, but at first glance I didnt see any loose wires.

If I find that theres nothing I can fix, what would you suggest? Anywhere I can find this item?

It is just a simple fan controller. Should be able to find tons of possible replacements. I agree, it is not worth sending the whole thing back over. Perhaps a call to Sunbeam tech support will get you a free replacement shipped to you.

I wouldn't worry about it either. I have it and I honestly never touch it. Good choice on cooler. I love mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom