9 Degrees ON AIR!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would still be maximising on profit and minimalising on costs and with the :eek: awh factor of it being hase cooled so they can get away with it being rubbish. IMO a decent phase cooler costs £600-800 and would reach temps around -60-70C on a stock cpu.

They would still be maximising on profit and minimalising on costs and with the :eek: awh factor of it being hase cooled so they can get away with it being rubbish. IMO a decent phase cooler costs £600-800 and would reach temps around -60-70C on a stock cpu.
hmm. i had quit a laugh when they only gave it 50%:laughing:

Oh, it's definitely flammable. One time I shook one up and turned it upside down and sprayed it on my friend's pant leg, and then he lit it on fire. Extremely flammable, lol.

This is the first thing that came to mind when you said that.

2m6qwjr.gif

Just use waer cooling and hang your rad outside your window. ;) Naturally chilled water FTW!

Bad news: Heater guy came and cold front left :( temps back up to the norm 30 degrees

Good news: I hit 8 degrees last night! and my hard drives hit 18 degrees!!!

I wouldn't like the idea of my hard drive hitting them temps as they usualy have fluid to lubricate the bearings and that can gel up causing damage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom