d-link dwl-650+ pcmcica card not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i know the cardbus is working alright, because I use another card, a pcmcia sound card adaptor (echo layla if anyone's wondering) and it works in both slots just fine

The bios update is about the only thing he has not tried from the suggestions on the d-link website for problems when installing drivers for this particular card. Which he is trying now hopefully it will work.

and of course, now i'm having problems because the toshiba bios update utility (specifically for this laptop) wants me to make a 3.5" floppy disk... even though I don't have a drive on this computer.. hmmm

it's a satelite 2435-s255

And, you know how somedays just aren't your days? I just rebooted and it's giving me a disk read error... time to open it up and see what I can see

You sure about that model number? I cannot find any info about that model number on Toshiba's website. Perhaps a link to the page with your drivers?

it's a satelite 2435-s255

And, you know how somedays just aren't your days? I just rebooted and it's giving me a disk read error... time to open it up and see what I can see

I do know the feeling. My new office machine had a disc error twice in one month, and eventually just had to be replaced. Luckily it was under warranty, but it is a pain to have to go without an office machine for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom