9 Degrees ON AIR!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negatory, It is not a flammable aerosol, they contain inert gases such as difluoroethane, trifluoroethane, or tetrafluoroethane.

Credit to wikipedia for all the silly names.

I've heard first hand about flammable aerosol. Idiot who worked at the tech shop before me did it while the computer was running (granted it was an ol' p4 which was probably running quite quite hot) and needless to say, the computer didn't work after that.

Negatory, It is not a flammable aerosol, they contain inert gases such as difluoroethane, trifluoroethane, or tetrafluoroethane.

Credit to wikipedia for all the silly names.

Oh, it's definitely flammable. One time I shook one up and turned it upside down and sprayed it on my friend's pant leg, and then he lit it on fire. Extremely flammable, lol.

You'd have to have ambient temps of like -10C for that. And btw, Speedfan is not known for accuracy. ;)

I've had mine down to like 12-15C once when I left the my window open in the winter for a whole day. It was pretty chilly in my room. :p

Or just install speedfan on a unsupported motherboard/cpu ;)

Oh, it's definitely flammable. One time I shook one up and turned it upside down and sprayed it on my friend's pant leg, and then he lit it on fire. Extremely flammable, lol.

My friend did that once. Except after he lit himself on fire he yelled really loud, leaped through the air and landed on my other friend who was sleeping. It was hilarious :)

well i ttried lighting the compressed air and it didnt light at all. so not sure what you guys are using. doesnt even have a falamable whimis sign on it.

Falcon Dust-Off XL 12 Oz. 2-Pack Disposable Presentation Miscellaneous FALDSXLP - Vistek Canada Product Detail

Standard Dust-Off products are not flammable and completely safe for normal use, but they do contain some flammable elements

Tip it upside down, shake it, then spray it on like a table or something. Then light the icey stuff that comes out.

I'm using CleanSafe Dust Remover.

I am at 24C both cores on air with 2.6ghz on E6600 (stock 2.4ghz) and sitting next to it in a t-shirt and shorts (as a gauge for ambient temps). Gpu's are idling at 51C and 55C, hdd temps at 40C

Phase cooling is old news been around for 4+ years, you can buy premade kits and install it in the computer yourself if you wish. Its 3C outside I would guess but the heating is on and its warm in my room guessing around 16-18C

Phase cooling is old news been around for 4+ years, you can buy premade kits and install it in the computer yourself if you wish. Its 3C outside I would guess but the heating is on and its warm in my room guessing around 16-18C

it just sounds funny putting in a refrigeration unit in computer case, it also failed having warmer temps at load than water cooling:laughing:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom