9 Degrees ON AIR!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot man my sister's Emachine T5082 does 00c all day everyday even in the summer. I confirmed it with Speedfan. :)

I have also achieved these temps before on my hardware, it was right around 0F outside, turned fans inside on high and so on... That is what let me get my 6000+ to scored 24ish seconds in superpi...

I have been down as low as 5 before. Sometimes I will open a window when the wind is blowing in and my rig is right next to the window.

Be nice if I was that low all the time:D

**** guys best I was ever able to pull was 15C which is like 60F...

Curse I live in California and we don't get weather below 30 or so...

Shoot man my sister's Emachine T5082 does 00c all day everyday even in the summer. I confirmed it with Speedfan. :)

You'd have to have ambient temps of like -10C for that. And btw, Speedfan is not known for accuracy. ;)

I've had mine down to like 12-15C once when I left the my window open in the winter for a whole day. It was pretty chilly in my room. :p

I'm at 2C right now on my 4000+ not oc'd.

also you are aware that spraying compressed air can explode as it's a flamable aerosol...

What is going to ignite it?

If your PC hardware is shootin sparks, somethin ain't right. :p

I'm at 2C right now on my 4000+ not oc'd.

also you are aware that spraying compressed air can explode as it's a flamable aerosol...

Negatory, It is not a flammable aerosol, they contain inert gases such as difluoroethane, trifluoroethane, or tetrafluoroethane.

Credit to wikipedia for all the silly names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom