Sony VAIO VGN-FZ340E/B

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter, like I said, he can go into any cc and they can look up his purchase; he'd be in the system one way or the other. Apparently this is what needs to be done to get a receipt and get it fixed, so either go through with it or forget it.

I'll go to Circuit City if they are open this weekend. They got my dad's information but does he need to be there or can I go with his information?

If Sony fixes, I am going to sell it and use the money on my build. If not, I'll start buying the parts for my build in 2 weeks.

You can just give it to them, I don't think he'd need to be there if you explain it was a gift. The receipt itself doesn't have any personal info on it, really. Just the products and date/time purchased so there shouldn't be an issue.

My mom found the receipt. My uncle is coming on saturday so I will be able to send it that day. It stills has 1 more month of warranty. I will probably sell the laptop after I receive it. Tomorrow I'll start picking my parts for the build. How long does it take to receive the parts? Does UPS ship during the weekend?

Lucky find, mate!

UPS ships Monday-Friday, not over the weekend for stuff like this. It usually takes 1 day to process and 3 to ship if you go ground.If you order on Friday or the weekend you'll get it before next Saturday, though. Building a new PC is a fun way to spend a weekend, it's good stuff.

Lucky find, mate!

UPS ships Monday-Friday, not over the weekend for stuff like this. It usually takes 1 day to process and 3 to ship if you go ground.If you order on Friday or the weekend you'll get it before next Saturday, though. Building a new PC is a fun way to spend a weekend, it's good stuff.

I talked to a representative of Newegg.com. She said it takes 24-48 hours to process and 3 days with UPS 3 Days. And there is no school on Friday or Monday so I will have fun learning to overclock and benching to beat NosBoost scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom