If you Are Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks perfect. Plenty of Amps on that PSU, and you have all low wattage parts (CPU and GPU), so I would say that build looks like a winner!

Looks perfect. Plenty of Amps on that PSU, and you have all low wattage parts (CPU and GPU), so I would say that build looks like a winner!

That is awsome....thanks for your help in getting this done so fast guys....you guys are the best.....He is gonna be so stoked!

Not really "faster," just tighter timings. Oh and it is not really cheaper until you factor in the rebate. Waiting for a $25 rebate on just one item would suck to have it fall through. Either RAM will work. Just depends if he needs it cheap "now" or after a few months when the MIR's come in.

I saw that your ram was faster saltnay....but the ocz was $10 cheaper, as I was trying not to take the rebate into the equation, as he would need to speed the $53 right now for the ram and he is strapped for the cash.
With the rebate, the ram you listed would be cheaper then.....I will mention this to him, and let him decide.....I don't think he can fit in a 4850....that would be nice though.

This is the cheapest 4850 that I see.

Newegg.com - Open Box: SAPPHIRE 100245L Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card

I guess that is only abou $7 more however.....i will mention this to him also......lol

Wow, this looks like a pretty solid build for the cash, the more that i look at it.

And that is an open box item, which could mean no return policy and possibly damaged goods. Just let him know that Open Box is a risk, and without the open box, the next cheapest is $40 more.

Yes, I am thinking he will not want an open box card with no warranty

I will just let him know that if he wants to cut cost on a mobo and hard drive, that he could probly sqeeze in a 4850 or a 9800gt for like $30 more.

I really like the mobo that he has right now however....the mobo in my build is not near as good, even though it is $35 cheaper

Yes, I am thinking he will not want an open box card with no warranty

I will just let him know that if he wants to cut cost on a mobo and hard drive, that he could probly sqeeze in a 4850 or a 9800gt for like $30 more.

I really like the mobo that he has right now however....the mobo in my build is not near as good, even though it is $35 cheaper

Just so you know, the HD 4830 is actually ranked above the 9800GT and the 8800GTS 512MB. It is a great card with fantastic bang-for-buck ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom