neweggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNiPeRViRuS

In Runtime
k, can someone explain neweggs return policy to me? I went to their site and i dont get it. I dont have everything in mint condition and i want my money back, its been 1 and a half weeks since i ordered. plz help quick thanks.

what do u mean u dont have everything in mint condition? can u elaborate on that... just wondering, cause some ppl dont know that OEM is still brand new, just without the Retail box. or added crap.

just click on 'My account' at the top of Newegg. in the 'Orders & Returns' section there is a 'Returne (RMA) Request'.

i havnt read myself, but i believe thy explain everything about the Return (RMA) process in there help section under Return's.. looks like thy cover stuff pritty theroughly. at a glance it looks like thy also charge a 15% restocking fee for RMA's.

what is a joke, is when a company charges you a restocking fee when the item doesn't even work!!!!!

SNiPeRViRuS - would u mine telling me what u mean about, not having everything in mint condiction.

just for my own noledge, if newegg actually sent u an item that wasnt what u orded, id like to know.

or if it's just something that was damaged during shipping, or your own fault, etc.
------------------------------------------------------
note- im not shur, but i would guess that 15% restock fee is onlly for items that are returned for no reason... i dont think thy would charge u that fora defective or a rong shipment.(i would think)

well, the case i took of a fastener they had, not a core component so it isnt that important. But, the mobo and all, Fedex drops these things like they are shit. It probably got damaged. I used every precaution and i got help by people who have built it before. So i think the mobo might be damaged. If fedex damaged it then what will newegg do.

this is what someone posted somewere b4..

"Anytime you have a damaged product during shipping ALWAYS notify the company you bought the item from ASAP and then FILE a claim with the carrier that delivered it.

To get action...you need to work the claim from both ends as the manufacture will hold more weight against the delivery service....then you will. This way you don't get the "We haven't heard of this" from either party...as they have to work it out together.

Save all dated material (emails, RMA numbers, when you called..ect)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom