New gaming computer, any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to get a custom built computer I'd look at other places besides cyberpowerpc.

Not sure if that's all there is in America but cyperpowerpc has a UK branch and tbh it's overprices compared to other custom PC building sites which only charge about £100 over what it would cost to built it yourself, Ok $150 is obviously still quite a bit more then if you built it yourself but over here cyberpower generally charges like £200-250 more then the components would cost(so like $300-80 roughly).

Does newegg not offer to put together what it's your cart? There's like two big UK companies which do that and before I did finally decide to build it myself I was seriously considering using one of those, they only charged £50 more and that included shipping.

If your going to buy a pre-built at least go to ibuypower.com, they have fair enough prices, although your stilling loosing ALOT by not just building it yourself, just use the list that we make you here, buy it, then when you get it put everything together piece by piece if need be, I mean you've spent more time here than it took me to learn how to build a computer.

It's simple, I've actually seen a video a while back where a monkey put together a computer ( it was a simple build and a NASA monkey) but still an awesome sight.

Don't doubt yourself, you'll be mad at yourself when it clicks, lol, which shouldn't take long at all,

everything has it's one spot and just by looking at the parts you could figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom