Digital TV Deadline Faces Vote, May be Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently they have studed infrared and some other light waves which shows that another galaxy was consued by the milkyway galaxy and this most likely explains why out solar system isn't really aligned with the milkyway...

There are a few channels here that are still going to do the Digital Transition.

Recently they have studed infrared and some other light waves which shows that another galaxy was consued by the milkyway galaxy and this most likely explains why out solar system isn't really aligned with the milkyway...

Indeed that is true we are non-native to the milkyway our solar system was originally in a much smaller galaxy that has become absorbed by the milkway. This theory allows for the increase in cosmic radiation our planet has encountered which will supossedly reach its peak in 2012. Which perhaps by coincidence is when the ancient Mayans claimed there would be a new stage for life on Earth.

Charter here in my area is going ahead with the transition to digital. It doesn't bother me any, as I don't have it. My mother-in-law has Dish in her room and it is already digital.

It doesn't hurt anything to let some stations stay analog, like in my area, the local stations should know better than anyone if they should do both, or one or another. My locals are staying both till they are forced to go digital.

The analog frequencies are to be used for emergency frequencies and such.

I don't care much, I just know that my cable is free with my internet somehow. :p

But I still say good riddance analog, hello digital. You know. When it actually happens.

The majority of freqs was sold off to google and other companies, I don't think my state has ANY plans to use ANY of the old freqs mostly because the FCC is selling them off and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom