is this a good PC-rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you planning on building it yourself? If not, you should lol. What is your budget?

Are you planning on building it yourself? If not, you should lol. What is your budget?

Well, I was going to choose the parts, but then have it put together by the store. Reason being: if something is not working within the warranty time, I can just bring it to the store and they have to fix it. I would never be able to find what part is causing problems.

Well, my budget, I was thinking of spending maybe up to 1500 Euro (about 2000 US$), but that does not mean that I would not be happy if I can get something very good for less. On the other hand, if I need to spend mroe to get something good, that would not be a huge problem either.

But with the budget I stated you have to keep in mind that PC parts and electronics are more expensive in Europe, just to give you an idea: the intel i7 920 is about 350 - 390 US$ over here.

You do have a good budget but from what you are looking for is a computer that meets your needs. Buy what you have now and used the money for something else. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom