Lets Design a Tech-Forums Case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
some cool feet perhaps.

i like his 1x5.25 bay idea.

one thing i could not tell tho, are those 120's or 80's on the case he listed?
(fan size)

overall, looks lilke a great case to work with.

ah edit:

you know what would be kinda cool in my eyes

the bottom fan on the front panel, to be angled in a way that it blows up (intake)@ a 45 degree angle, the middle fan to blow up (intake) @ a 25 degree angle. and the top fan as normal(intake). ;)
or just the bottome @ the 45 degree angle would be fine i guess.
that would take some good work to implement tho right?

tfcase.jpg

It's techist.com...

I'd help you Zed but I know you don't use 3DS :rolleyes:

I think a midtower would suit it the most.

Well hurry up and get your new comp! I just got 3DS Max Design 2009 from the school. It is sweeeet. Has all 3DS features as well as EVERYTHING Maya had now that Autodesk owns both.

Something similar to that, but I would make the mobo case removable (of course) BUT I would also make the space between the back of it and the side of the case at least an inch wide for all the cables. Most I have seen are about 1/2 wide at best. I would also make bigger cut-outs on the mobo tray itself for all the cables to run thru it instead of around it.

But also by making the side wider you can put all the hard drives sideways and face the back of the case. hiding the wire, and the wires for the PSU can run behind the tray and run into the case instead of where you can see them.

Oh... and of course the side window will say Tech-Forums.net and the grill covers will be custom T F on them.

Edit... and it has to be a full tower for lots of extra room. :p

2cpx6av.jpg

ok so that is my design you would have white letters. blue outline. blue and white led's. a side panel window, and the shape of the letters would pertrude a litle bit.i didnt show it but the case would be conected at the top of the TF aswell as at the base.

maybe im not thinking outside the box enough,

but i dont understand your drawing.

is the case made to look like letters?
that would be kinda neat lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom