120mm Fan Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
Looking to end up getting a decent case and noticed on the one i want its main fan is 120mm at 950rpm (exhaust) at 18dba, doesnt mention CFM or anything in case specs.

I was thinking of swapping it out when the time came for one of these:
Cooler Master - Ultimate provider of Computer Chassis | Cooler | Power Supply

2000rpm, 70cfm at 19dba. I found that pretty awesome.
Good choice? I know the Kaze's get alot more CFM but they average like 28-35dba....

Thanks.

If it were me i would stay away from cooler master fans as they tend to start breaking down after a month or so of use.

My fan in my CM psu died with in a month and the ones in my cm690 thats only a couple weeks old are already on the way out too :mad:

They use cheap sleeve bearings which totally suck

yate loons FTW!

that cooler master fan must be amazing if its 2000rpm and only 19dba, i think someone is lying

ugh i hate yates, you can get way better fans like xigmateks for around the same price.

And i would wait untill you have a build in front of you before you start picking at small details like fans.

ugh i hate yates, you can get way better fans like xigmateks for around the same price.

And i would wait untill you have a build in front of you before you start picking at small details like fans.

You can't get Xigmateks for $4.00/$5.00 a fan...

And since petras is local to me, I don't pay shipping either...

wiyg.pl

The S-Flex isn't a bad way to go either. Sure you sacrifice in dba, but the pitch is low enough not to be a problem.

I use one as my exhaust fan and don't notice it at all.

Scythe-USA Fan List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom