HD 4670, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, this pc will be needing to stay quiet too. if it were possible i would some more fans in it to improve air flow. i think i'm going to go with the HIS.

No matter which card you go with you still will face the problem with the lack of good air flow unless you mod the case somehow. Dell cases just like other mini tower types are intended for what they come with not beefing things up any for that reason.

Some have taken everything out of a Dell or Gateway, HP case to fit into a gaming style case simply to boost air flow as well as seeing a larger supply go in when wanting to move away from onboard to a good card. That's another thought you may want to look at some time.

Can't you cancel the order out until you make your final decision? You may have to call in direct for that but at least it won't be charged and shipped out fast.

well it's no great loss. but would have liked to get the GDDR4, but i dont think the user will notice the diff. we will see how it performs compared to my 9800GTX :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom