HD 4670, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

philbar71

Fully Optimized
i will be getting a 4760. ordering it tonight or tomorrow. i need help picking out a good brand, because i know nothing of ati brands except for sapphire. i owned one of their x 1900XTX once. it was a piece of crap. had to rma twice.

so i was looking at this one asus, looks good, $10 MIR and a decent looking cooler.

Newegg.com - ASUS EAH4670/DI/512M/A Radeon HD 4670 512MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

i'm not sure about HIS but willing to try them, like this one cause of the nice cooler. also has a $10 MIR.

Newegg.com - HIS Hightech H467QT512P Radeon HD 4670 IceQ Turbo 512MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

so which one is better. help?

The his iceQ turbo is a very good cooler better then the stock. How much can you get Cod wow for in the US??? Do you even want COD WOW if not then go with the HIS.

Sapphire is generally a good make. Sorry to hear that. The HIS is preoced to 780mhz while the Asus model is stock seeing a core clock speed of 750mhz. I tend to lean towards the Asus a little there.

^ the sapphire has a crappy cooler, and is more than $80.

The his iceQ turbo is a very good cooler better then the stock. How much can you get Cod wow for in the US??? Do you even want COD WOW if not then go with the HIS.

well it comes with WOW, which i will be throwing away. i hate wow. i'm still unsure about either one.

asus is a reputable brand. i know of them . have decent support.

dont know about the HIS. has a nice cooler.

HIS are good new but good the cooler is good look up reviews. Sorry speed read thought it was COD. You can sell WOW don't throw it away or give the serial to another member if you can't be bothered to sell it. Get the HIS its a reliable company faster and a better cooler

One thought while tossing the game disk or free game offers always seen with any of these cards is going for the card you want and simply using a 3rd party cooler if you don't like the one it comes with. That will give you a few options more to work with.

well, the card will be put in a stock as crap dell case with poor air flow. that's why it needs to have a good cooler.

i'm leaning to the HIS.

Trying to get another case fan mounted would be a larger help. I know that one from making the mistake of buying a cheap case some time back without any vents for front or side seeing just the small rear and top fans. Everything ran hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom