So im considering going on water for my GTX 295.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You saying my case is bad for wc??

I dont see how, plenty of space and i can mount internally or externally, i just happen to want internal.

im pretty sure those tabs are removable, leaving only the mesh cover...

Maybe changing your center intake fan will lower your temps

im pretty sure those tabs are removable, leaving only the mesh cover...

Maybe changing your center intake fan will lower your temps

That fan isnt even on yet, once i plug it in today temps will drop, along with adding on the backplate tomorrow.

Still wouldint mind a wc setup, dual rads aint a big deal and will let me keep the tabs in place.

Sure i can leave the mesh cover but then i would need to mod the top with drilling.....i really dont wanna cut up a $330 case.

How about just putting a single 2x120 rad up top.

wont work without modding the case...which i aint doing.

Temps are actually 78C on load right now, because my room is nice and cool.

Now that is a nice looking block. You said you have 300 bucks after the block? You only want to cool the GPU?

300 bucks is alot if the only thing you want to cool is the GPU. Man you could search the net and find ALOT of goodies for alot less than that.

Aquian ICM-509 [06mm, 1/4" ID] - Water cooling systems, pc liquid cooling kit, cpu, video card, hard drive
Small and would work and keep you way under $300.
I personally would not like premade stuff. I like to build my own, but it is an easy bolt on.

P.S. Your sig might be alittle on the big side. The other mods slapped me with -5 points for a sig alot smaller than yours.

well for one rican is a mod...he knows the size restrictions, and also the folding stuff does not count into the size of the sig.

Yeah water cooling for her would be a good idea rican. I think it would be much easier (probably cheaper also) to mount the rad externally and get a 2x120 rad instead of 2x1x120 rads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom