Mini-itx Motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that like mini-itx can't be powerful zedman. You could watercool a Q9550 and have a gtx295 if you wished.

That would sort of defeat the purpose of having mini-itx. If you need decent graphics then a 780g solution would be the best IMO. You don't loose much in the way of size and the hd3200 igp is the best igp around.

W/C I could see, but I don't think the mini-itx boards support quads for one, second the gtx295 will be a major engineering challenge. Set top boxes don't have a lot of height to them. So I don't know how you would fit the card.

man that is a good idea, i'm going to tear this old VCR apart that is sitting on top of my dresser and turn it in to a pc :)

Philbar you could probaby fit a gtx 295 in a an old vcr or your 9800gtx and get a new one for your main pc. My idea would be to hide an optical bay behind where the video door is (taken of its hinges), turn it into a stealth drive so you push it and the cd bay comes out. Also do a horizontal (left to right) airflow if you can with possible drill hole fan grills so that the front and top seem stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom