need a PC for a home-recording studio - need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh, duh i forgot.

the only thing i see is the PSU might be a little under powerd, it will power it just fine but wont be many upgrade options in the future.

then the ram is questionable "* RAM: DDR3-RAM: 3072MB DDR3-1333 Corsair/Kingston/Infineon (original)/A-DATA" hmm what are they talking about?

that's about it.

ohh, duh i forgot.

the only thing i see is the PSU might be a little under powerd, it will power it just fine but wont be many upgrade options in the future.

then the ram is questionable "* RAM: DDR3-RAM: 3072MB DDR3-1333 Corsair/Kingston/Infineon (original)/A-DATA" hmm what are they talking about?

that's about it.

Thanks, I appreciate your advice !

PSU=power supply?

What kind of power supply (brand,model) would you recommend instead? (also one that leaves options for upgrades)

And about the RAM, what would you recommend here?

Is the motherboard on that list a good choice?

some thing like this:

Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Power Supplies

ram: get some OCZ at 1333mhz with 7-7-7-18 timings. (since your over in Europe it might be hard to find some decent ram)

the mobo is good.

Thanks so much !
This is very helpful!:)

I always have such a hard tiem making a final decision for a purchase. So, getting help from you guys on this boards is really great.
I hope I will have my mind set up in a few days and be ready to order!
I have been waiting/saving up money for a new PC for many months, so now I really can't wait to get it!!!!:)

Edit: is that Case and the cooling system good, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom