Antec True380

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxkrnxstylezxx

In Runtime
I wanted to make my computer quiet so a month ago I bought some quiet fans and an Antec TRUE380. I'm very satisfied with the fans, but not the power supply.

Ive read lots of reviews and like all the people said it was quiet but mines not. Even at idle, when my CPU is 36 degrees, this things really loud. The fans thermally controlled, and my case(with 4 fans) is 91 degrees Fahrenheit right now but it's still really loud. My old PSU that came with my x-dreamer case was alot quieter than this. Is it supposed to be this loud?? i wish i could return it and get something else but I cant......does any have any suggestions/solutions?? any help will be appreciated. THX

and the fans on the PSU sometimes make weird annoying noises and sometimes i hear this scratching noise from the PSU....i think

reguardless of the noise it is a good psu. noise is really a relative thing ...what you might find noisy others might. unless you can do a side to side comparison you can not really say. there isn't really much you can do to quite down a psu unless you replace the fans in it which would require opening up the case which isn't a good idea unless you really know what you are doing since you could.........fry yourself :) anyway, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom