should i pull the trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey that could be a great mod!. Just cut out a rectangle of copper to fit the back of your gpu put a couple thermal pads inbetween and voila!

no... don't go with that... i'll tell you something... i have a nvidia 6200-le... it's 128 mb vidio card... it does what i need it to do... and... it only costs 55 with tax at Altex , tell you what... go to their website... you'll find the right card at the right price... and usually instock, if you have a store near you... go... there's no shipping... you don't have to wait a week or 2... you can get it right then and there... you know... but that's just me.

no... don't go with that... i'll tell you something... i have a nvidia 6200-le... it's 128 mb vidio card... it does what i need it to do... and... it only costs 55 with tax at Altex , tell you what... go to their website... you'll find the right card at the right price... and usually instock, if you have a store near you... go... there's no shipping... you don't have to wait a week or 2... you can get it right then and there... you know... but that's just me.
Sorry, but the discussion is on performance, not mere functionality. Stepping up has to do with trading the GFX card in toward a new one from the same manufacturer.

Sorry, but the discussion is on performance, not mere functionality. Stepping up has to do with trading the GFX card in toward a new one from the same manufacturer.

thank you trotter.

i just saw that post above yours lol.

mav2541015 said:

what exactly would i do with a 128mb 6200-le that i cant with a gtx 280
i mean lets be for real here.

i have now decided that i will be replacing a few parts on my rig.

going to replace my mobo (again)
exchange my 280 for a 285, and then get a 2nd 285.
i will also need to upgrade my psu in the process.
and just maybe, a new HD with xp 32 on it.
time-line = 2 months for completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom