Post redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
Post redirection wasn't in place before, but now happens even when quick replying. Is it necessary? Just my two cents...:rolleyes:

That is part of the latest build of vB. It is beyond our control.

Agreed. The setting for the redirects is already turned off, so the redirects it shows are those built into it.

argghhh...oh well, I'll get used to it. I'm seriously curious why they have that built into the forums. It's not like a confirm thing and doesn't seem to add any security. Anyway...[/rant]

Even when you use the quick reply vern it takes you to the page saying "Thank you for your reply, we are now taking you to your post." I duno why they chose to make you do that it's seems to make no sense what so ever you want to make a quick reply there is no reason to show that, even on the full reply it's annoying.

Edit:
It only seems to be happening at random and only in some areas... so it looks like it's a problem with our VB install.

I notice it happening all the time in Opera. It has happened just about every time in Firefox as well. I have not been in IE as of late to tell you if it happens there...

Like Mak i'm an Opera user, happens in every section for me, used to it now though..
Worth a look in the individual forum settings Trotter??

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom