Found my next laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukem

Where am I again?
Newegg.com - ASUS G Series G71G-X1 NoteBook Intel Core 2 Duo T9400(2.53GHz) 17.0" Wide UXGA 4GB Memory 320GB HDD 7200rpm DVD Super Multi NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GS - Laptops / Notebooks

I'm going to sell my Dell M1710 to get this one, but I think this will suit my needs for gaming and everything else. Second opinions? Anything better for this price?

Of course I play all the games out... Playing Dead Space, Fallout 3, Oblivion (still), Farcry 2, Crysis (and warhead), etc... So I need the graphics power.

yeah the integrated chipset on the d600 is more than enough to handle the hardware intensive game doom 3 :)

Heck of a machine and the price isn't that high either considering how powerful it is. Asus is a winner, man. High quality notebook and good price. Plus you get a 2 year warranty and year of accidental damage. Top of the line man, can't beat it!

I think it'll play just fine... if I can play Crysis, Farcry2, Left 4 Dead, and Dead Space on med setting now, I know I will have great settings on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom