Is there an NVidia tweak that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course games look much better in high resolution...thats a given...I don't see how your monitor can't support 1280x1024...that'd just be ridiculous....a majority of people (old people mind you) still have 800x600.....for that monitor it says MAX RESOLUTION is 1600x1200 so I know for a damn fact there is a lower setting...it might be like 1280x968 or something but its there..... looks like you're not the only one with this issue though. Sounds like the monitor is crap...but what can you expect from dell:

http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-ve-problems-1600x1200-computer-ftopict164215.html

Most searches on Dell2001FP bring up a lot of non-english sites. I just went to Dell.com and typed in Dell2001FP in their search and it said 'Sorry, couldn't find it' so yeah....don't know...must be your monitor...hate to tell ya that

Well my monitor supports that resolution, but it's not the 4:3 ratio and will look strange.

BTW, my monitor worked with my other computer on DVI (GeForce 3), and it's also supposed to be the best LCD on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom