New Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find out how much shipping is and I'll think about it. :p

It's about $50 for shipping for that beast lol.

Edit: Decided to do a bit more looking...and found some other good deals on the egg:
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

Now I'm not sure which to pick...kind of leaning towards the Asus now, but I'm not entirely sure...how well does Asus compare with Samsungs?

Edit2: Decided on this monitor: Newegg.com - Acer H213H bmid Black 21.5" 5ms HDMI Widescreen 16:9 Full HD 1080P LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 ACM 20000:1 Built in Speakers - LCD Monitors
Already ordered it.

ewww, acer, sorry i have a personal HATE towards anything acer. Had some bad experience with alot of their products, laptops, monitors, desktops.... i dislike them very much. Looks like a nice monitor though, it's 21.5 though, not 22...it was a good deal, enjoy. Im thinking about picking up a 24" samsung soon.

Friend has the same Acer and I've seen it in action. Looks very nice, so that was a reason I picked it up over the Asus one.

I LOVE MONITORS!

Samsung have the nicest looking of all. They have some good designers in their lab back there. Only problem I've had is they sometimes crack when just transporting them places.

I'm a reseller so I transport lots of stuff. Samsung monitors cracked a couple times while transporting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom