Tower case???

Status
Not open for further replies.

uneeb83

In Runtime
I have $82 and need a chassee for my I7 rig...was hoping to buy a tower........any sugesstions????..............Personally I like the CM 690....hows that case??:happy:

Thanx Nukeman......But The case is available locally here so shipping mught not be a prob..:D......any ways .....is that a good case????.......I kinda saw the number of fans and there positions and I don't understand that in wich direction is all the air flowing.....Its too haphazard!!!!....Can you figure that out???

the CM 690? it's a standard airflow setup... 1 maybe, 2 front fans pulling in air for HHD's etc... a side fan pulling air in for CPU, and a rear fan to push the hot air out.

Not a bad case... just not my style, but if you can get it cheap, go for it.

the CM 690? it's a standard airflow setup... 1 maybe, 2 front fans pulling in air for HHD's etc... a side fan pulling air in for CPU, and a rear fan to push the hot air out.

Not a bad case... just not my style, but if you can get it cheap, go for it.

Standard airflow setup?

Just bought myself one the other day and its not no normal setup.

1 x 120mm front (in)
1 x 120mm back (out)
2 x 120 or 140mm side (in)
2 x 120 or 140mm top (out)

^^ really??? The one I found on the egg only had 1 side, 1 front, and 1 rear with the ability to have more... but either way, then that is not a normal setup... so I guess you'll have to check it out if/once you get it

Actuall the case offers

1 front fan
1 rear fan
2 side fans
1 bottom fan
2 top fans!!!!..

I dunno what comes with the case but WOW:eek:....Thats a LOT OV COOLING. But I cant still figure out in which direction the airflow will be????

I would assume form what you have posted...

front - intake
rear - exhaust
side - intake (one just a vent port)
bottom - intake (at least a vent for PSU fan to mount fan down)
top - exhaust

that seems to make sense to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom