Reputation system has been activated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
I have activated the reputation system. This can be considered a trial run as it may or may not remain active, depending upon the use and actions of the membership in general.

The purpose of the reputation system is to allow the community a way to distinguish those who are helpful and knowledgeable. Because of this, reputation points should be given for these types of actions, not for frivolous reasons.

While negative points can be given, this is not meant as a way to slam members or as a "punishment" for the same. A negative reputation is not something to be desired, but it is possible. However, should members "gang up" on others for the purpose of running down someone's reputation, I will step in and take action. This is not to be used as a way to heap scorn on someone, no matter how inept they may be.

Again, this can be considered a trial run, and the outcome will depend on the way the system is used or abused.

Thank you. I have already given you Rep for this. :)

However, should members "gang up" on others
haha! :love:

I don't see a button to add rep except for myself
330b4g5.jpg

sweet, thats a good idea. is that why i have a green little square by by avatar now? Also how do you give people reputation points? can't figure it out.

EDIT: ^same clown, and im the only one i can see that has a green square? whats with that? Mak said he gave trotter rep for this and yet his square is still grey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom