My New i7 Build (56k lulz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only real question I have is why do you buy parts from CyberPower? If you are a system builder wouldn't it be a lot cheaper to get an actual distributor rather than purchase from a custom PC business?

Edit: Also, why didn't you just order all the parts from CyberPowerPC as they are all available. In fact I can go on their configurator and make a system identical to this one if I want. The only things different would be the blue-led fans, but they have neon fans option. I'm not saying you bought it pre-built and are claiming to have built it, but if you do buy some of your parts there, why not all of them?

On second thought, I didn't even realize CyberPower sold parts, and thought they were strictly a system builder themselves... surely you'd benefit from your own distributor...

Actually, cyber doesnt carry everything. they tend to have their preferred brand. When i was looking around their site a whilte back they tend to stick with certain brands.

The only real question I have is why do you buy parts from CyberPower? If you are a system builder wouldn't it be a lot cheaper to get an actual distributor rather than purchase from a custom PC business?

Edit: Also, why didn't you just order all the parts from CyberPowerPC as they are all available. In fact I can go on their configurator and make a system identical to this one if I want. The only things different would be the blue-led fans, but they have neon fans option. I'm not saying you bought it pre-built and are claiming to have built it, but if you do buy some of your parts there, why not all of them?

On second thought, I didn't even realize CyberPower sold parts, and thought they were strictly a system builder themselves... surely you'd benefit from your own distributor...

We sell alot of computers from cyber power. I personaly took a basic i7 builder ( Intel Core i7 Configurator ). the builder came with 9500gt, i chose the Spedo case from the customize tab, a crap 425w psu, crap 3gb ddr3 ram, stock intel cooler, just 1 LG dl dvdrw, no fan behind the mobo and a 500gb 7200 hdd.

i did...

Harddrive
OS
psu
heatsink
thermal paste
blue-ray player
ram
video card
fan
wiring

Id say i built it

so if you want to get technical over the build details i just got a case, mobo, and cpu from them.

so i guess i also have for sale (paypal only)

A Data 3gb ddr3 1333 (1gbx3)

EVGA 9500gt 512

Intel Stock i7 CPU cooler

PM me for pricing and/or paypal info

We sell alot of computers from cyber power. I personaly took a basic i7 builder ( Intel Core i7 Configurator ). the builder came with 9500gt, i chose the Spedo case from the customize tab, a crap 425w psu, crap 3gb ddr3 ram, stock intel cooler, just 1 LG dl dvdrw, no fan behind the mobo and a 500gb 7200 hdd.

i did...

Harddrive
OS
psu
heatsink
thermal paste
blue-ray player
ram
video card
fan
wiring

Id say i built it

so if you want to get technical over the build details i just got a case, mobo, and cpu from them.

so i guess i also have for sale (paypal only)

A Data 3gb ddr3 1333 (1gbx3)

EVGA 9500gt 512

Intel Stock i7 CPU cooler

PM me for pricing and/or paypal info

So Diamond IT sells other companies' prebuilts? Like Newegg sells iBuyPower and CyberPower? What else does Diamond IT do? Does it have a website, because I'd love to check it out!

raid 10 is as safe and a bit faster than raid5 but more expensive. stripped with parity. both can loose 1 drive. raid6 can loose 2 drives.

Apparently RAID 1 is the safest single level RAID since there is a specification for a multi-mirror 3 disk RAID 1. RAID 6 is second and then it's normal two disk RAID 1. RAID 5 is probably next simply because the drive wear should be more even by comparison to RAID 3 and RAID 4. RAID 0 is the least safe.
If we are talking about multi level RAIDs it could take forever and since the only two I see avaliable regularly are 50 and 10 I'll just say that RAID 10 is safer than RAID 50.
This all assumes they are configred with the minimum number of disks which is when each is at it's safest, (probably does not apply to RAID 10 and RAID 50, but the maths is beyond me) it is not nessessarily how they would be configured in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom