*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

Yes i'm selling my 24" acer NON TN PANEL. Sorry i skipped the last 4 pages cause i'm lazy. I'm also about to do something really retarded and go tri-285 with my tax refund. this 30" monitor makes my rig cry.

Yes i'm selling my 24" acer NON TN PANEL. Sorry i skipped the last 4 pages cause i'm lazy. I'm also about to do something really retarded and go tri-285 with my tax refund. this 30" monitor makes my rig cry.

gogo 30k+! id love to see you do it!

you gonna go all out and get the classified too?

did some more clocking....having a bit of trouble getting stable at 1566 shader and also my CPU is not wanting to be bench stable at 4.8ghz and above :( maybe i just need to crank more voltage in

50687796un6.png

756/1512 is still a VERY impressive clock, how much more vcore did u put in? 100mv?

the GPU was at 1.2V, stock is 1.1875V

did you max out your bandwidth with memory timings on that 280?

i think i saw the same 165 on your last test

edit: one last attempt with higher clocks on vid card.
i really dont think i can push it much more, but i may try if i get bored. altho, my highest recoreded temp during 3dmark was 57C on the gpu, that seems alot better than my previous 8800gts's 70C under load.

ORB - Compare
3dmark06highoc.jpg

and thx guru for giving me the courage to clock the card more.

also, would a better hard drive increase my score at all? im using a maxtor 300gb 16mb cache.

edit again:

getting a little more comfortable.
ORB - Compare
3dmarknice.jpg

Back
Top Bottom