Rate the Wire Management Above You!

the only electrical tape i have is holding a fan wire to the 5.25" bays, lol and that is going to go bye bye soon. did that cause i didnt have any tie wraps. i thought it was pretty good. better than it was.

^^ well its better than alot of people keep their cases... the wrapping wires in electrical tape isn't great (would be alot better if they were sleeved), but its working for him... there's a bit of an airflow loss around the top right corner, but other than that, its looking clean enough to get decent performance... cutting holes in the mobo tray would help get those cables out of the way even more

He didn't do it Antec. It's a CyberPower build.

We sell alot of computers from cyber power. I personaly took a basic i7 builder ( Intel Core i7 Configurator ). the builder came with 9500gt, i chose the Spedo case from the customize tab, a crap 425w psu, crap 3gb ddr3 ram, stock intel cooler, just 1 LG dl dvdrw, no fan behind the mobo and a 500gb 7200 hdd.

i did...

Harddrive
OS
psu
heatsink
thermal paste
blue-ray player
ram
video card
fan
wiring

Id say i built it

so if you want to get technical over the build details i just got a case, mobo, and cpu from them.

so i guess i also have for sale (paypal only)

A Data 3gb ddr3 1333 (1gbx3)
EVGA 9500gt 512
Intel Stock i7 CPU cooler

PM me for pricing and/or paypal info

before:

1216081712b.jpg

after:

0127092119.jpg

gonna sell this Apevia X-Jupiter type G case for $50 on ebay soon. Already ordered my CoolerMaster HAF, will be here the week of Feb 2nd.

as for the pics, it is the best i can do. I know hardly anything has been done but i swear a little bit has been done, especially the back because i took out the fan out of top to free molex connectors.

Cheers Apok.

Should be in a guide for polite forum use;

DO tell someone if you think they are going wrong.
DO advise them how to correct it.
DO NOT give them a one word cryptography lesson and call them a "Nub".

Bad aspire.

To link to a particular post, right click on the number, copy link as. The paste that link in your post.

Yours didn't wind up taking me anywhere other than the page I was already on.

Back
Top Bottom