Do i need anything else? (New build)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanooo123

Solid State Member
Hi,

Would someone mind having a look at the following, and letting me know:

This package consists of an Opera Media Centre ATX PC Case with 500W PSU, BOISTAR 8100M2+SE AMD Socket AM2 64-bit Motherboard, AMD Athlon 4200+ Dual Core socket AM2 64-bit Processor, 4GB DDR2 800 Memory, heat-sink & Fan, on board 512MB nVidia GeForce 8100 Turbo Cache Graphics, plus PCI-Express 16x Graphics Slot for future upgrades. On board 5.1 Audio, on board LAN, 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x PCI slots. Supports both S-ATA and IDE Hard drives. All our items are brand new and complete with a TM Supplies 12 months warranty. User manual, Driver CD & cables included. This package is supplied as parts only and the customer is required to build the package together when received. If you require a pre-built upgrade package then please CLICK HERE for our Pre-Built packages. The customer is required to add their own Hard drive, DVDRW and optional PCI-Express graphics card to complete

a) is the system i am building a good one?
b) other than a HDD, DVD drive do i need anything else?

It mentions that a optional PCI-Express graphics card may be needed - what is this? Does it not have an onboard graphics card?

Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks

I'm not a gamer - have a 360 for that.

So just web, office, home video, music, dvd burning etc - nothing much else to be honest.

The package that i listed is costing around £140. So total build around £220 with a 330gb HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom