Core2QuadEXTREME vs I7 920

Status
Not open for further replies.
if price is not an issue, why was this even asked

the question should be core 2 extreme vs i7 extreme right?

and thats a pretty obvious answer

I'm just trying to compare the features:eek:.............and if the Quad EXTREME is sooo lousy then why is it prices at a ****ing $1200???

I'm just trying to compare the features:eek:.............and if the Quad EXTREME is sooo lousy then why is it prices at a ****ing $1200???

It's just an older CPU with a different technology and less are produced. Likely it will drop in price soon or be discontinued.

because people who dont know better will still buy them for that much. the same way that people that dont know better bought them when they came out.

i bought my old qx6850 for 300 dollars... and that was a few months ago...

i don't nkow what the arguement is here.. the spread sheets are clear... core i7 > core 2 quad IN EVERYTHING.. lol

Are you serious? If you did any research on your own you would know the differences. You would know that the QX series has been out for ages. Are you one of those people that think just because something's more expensive means it's better? The current QX's have had almost the same price for the past year or so, and they were top of the line until i7 came out. If you even read ONE REVIEW you would know the differences.

It's still expensive because people will still buy them if they don't do their research, because "oh my, it's the most expensive it must be the BEST!!!11!!111!one!1"

Bottom line: i7 is the latest and greatest. Even the budget 920 kills the old QX series for 300 bucks. Which is why we keep saying stuff about PRICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom