Problem running FIFA 2008.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishekmsn

Beta member
I have Intel Celeron D processor,1 GB RAM,945 chipset Biostar motherboard,512 MB of nVIDIA GeForce FX 8400(PCI express 16 x) card. The card is providing a resolution of 1280*720 .
I am having problem running FIFA 2008.when the game starts,scanning lines type of thing starts to appear on the screen & remains all through the game.Otherwise the game is running smoothly.How can i eliminate that?
Please reply soon.

I have Intel Celeron D processor,1 GB RAM,945 chipset Biostar motherboard,512 MB of nVIDIA GeForce FX 8400(PCI express 16 x) card. The card is providing a resolution of 1280*720 .
I am having problem running FIFA 2008.when the game starts,scanning lines type of thing starts to appear on the screen & remains all through the game.Otherwise the game is running smoothly.How can i eliminate that?
Please reply soon.

do you have the latest drivers installed?

btw, that card is not great for gaming.

edit: here are the requirements that i see for it

Processor: 1.3 Ghz (Windows Vista: 1.5 Ghz)
RAM: 256 MB (Windows Vista: 512 MB)
Video card: 64 MB RAM to 128 MB RAM

you seem to meet theses, but just barely.
you should be able to run the game, but have the settings on low.

and be sure your video card and motherboard have the latest drivers installed for them.

You can also check to see if there is an update for fifa as well. Might have been a bug fixed with an update.

Here is a download for the 3 patches for fifa 08.

Nah it works fine without patches, it also runs on medium on my other pc which has an intergrated 6100. The specs for the game are incredibly low unlike fifa 09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom