New gtx260 core 216 (stock) compared to a 9600gt ssc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I do a lot of F@H on my 260, how do I join the T-F team? I get about 20,000ppd, or 2WU/pd. Right now I'm set as team 0.

A 260 doesnt get 20,000ppd.

It gets around 6,000 on avg, 8,000 at the most.

fahmon can tell you how much pdd you are getting.

set the team number to 12864 and it will upload your next work to us.

i get about 5-8K ppd at stock speeds with my 260. i dont run the smp hardly at all anymore. whoever that was that was having crashing issues with smp, two things:
unstable overclock
corrupted smp install
it shouldnt crash or lock up if everything is kosher. i have run smp for weeks on end with no problems. rican i think we bumped to 179 :D...i think we were like 225 or something when i started...we have all been kicking butt.

Ive fell off the past week mainly cause im still tweaking/doing driver installs but i plan on having four gpu clients plus a smp client going when its all done.

Nag....... That was my smp locking up..... I had to bump my Vcore up from 1.3Vs to 1.375Vs.

Smp is rough on OCs... However my temps are still at 55C so it's all fine.

My 260 gets the same...

And we're 177!

ok that was you paton, good deal glad you got it sorted out buddy. yeah we are moving up in the ranks pretty quickly. us in the top 15 or so are really rockin and rollin with our PPD.
paton i notice you are pulling like 10K a day. how many SMP clients are you running? two?

No, just 1 linux (notfreds vmware) but my jacked up 8800gt pulls in 3700 to 6099ppd, and the 260 is 5100 to 8100ppd.

I've got my 9600m gt pulling in bout 1000ppd when i use my lappy, and the cpu on it does 90ppd :(

Heres from the other day:
ppd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom