Don't know which graphics card I have after format but need drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnoun

Solid State Member
I made a thread earlier explaining how I had reformatted by pc and that the pc couldn't detect the modem anymore but that problem was solved thanks to charles :) which i'm very thankful for.So now I can go on the internet but when i'm browing the screen kind of lags/makes waves while scrolling down a page on the internet and I know thats due to the graphic card not having the drivers.So I tried checking out what graphics card I had again by typing in dxdiag in "run" but it didn't tell me which one it was I tried another way where you click properties on the desktop and then go the display tab and that didn't work ether.So now I'd like to know if there's some type of program that could tell me what graphics card I have or which drivers I need or if anyone could just help me with this.

Here's a picture of the motherboard type when running cpuz if that helps
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9770/mochipbq0.jpg

Thanks in advance

Should have probably added this to the bottom of your original post, if you can, look on the back of the computer or the front of it for the Model Number, that way we can find the graphics driver... As far as I know the board doesn't have integrated drivers, which is odd.

Should have probably added this to the bottom of your original post, if you can, look on the back of the computer or the front of it for the Model Number, that way we can find the graphics driver... As far as I know the board doesn't have integrated drivers, which is odd.
Sorry about that, anyways I see a number in the front of my pc not sure if this is a model number though here it is.
2BD-601A-0M01-X
If this help in the hardware wizard thing it says.
Video Controller
And there's another one that says
Video Controller Vga compatible

Is this a custom built computer or a pre-built one (such as HP, Dell, etc.). If its a custom built one, but somebody else built it for you, you may just have to open up the case and physically look for a model number on the card.

It is a prebuilt, looking through the Intel site I found the case he is using which was designed for his board for mounting and there are four models, but nothing is being listed for a GPU...

I'd say the easiest solution would be to look at the card itself and find a model number or something like that.

It's not really going to help with CPUz enymore... If you can, open the case up, and see if you can find your video card, it will be the card that your pc monitor connects to, unplug the computer, unscrew the card, and CAREFULLY remove it, and try to find out if it is ATI or Nvidia or some other card... And try to find a model number on the card it self...

Ok I removed the casing its definatly ATI and here's a couple of number I got.
S/N H0407042565
CN-P92L-SC3-9A-47N-00IP-A00
And R921-SC3

Not sure if I mispelled the last one because when I type in R921 on google I can't find anything related to ATI. But theres R92L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom