Rate the Wire Management Above You!

My first attempt at cleaning it up :p

Wiring.jpg

Have to get a extension for my 12v and ditch the ide drive :(

Very nice shumway, I would give it a 8.5-8.7 with that 12V and 8.8-9.4 without.

Yes it is an old-ish sli board - msi k8n sli diamond (note the sli mode switching card lol) and the second PCI-e slot has never been used hence it still has the original black sticker over it.
If this is a contest then this one and the firewall which I posted earlier are basically cheating (I'd be loosing anyway lol :D) because they require few cables by comparison to a modern gaming machine for example. If you want one of those then I believe I have already posted up the comp I have in my sig. You should note though that all of the PCs I have posted in this thread work and are as equipt as they need to be to do thier job.

Very nice shumway, I would give it a 8.5-8.7 with that 12V and 8.8-9.4 without.

Yes it is an old-ish sli board - msi k8n sli diamond (note the sli mode switching card lol) and the second PCI-e slot has never been used hence it still has the original black sticker over it.
If this is a contest then this one and the firewall which I posted earlier are basically cheating (I'd be loosing anyway lol :D) because they require few cables by comparison to a modern gaming machine for example. If you want one of those then I believe I have already posted up the comp I have in my sig. You should note though that all of the PCs I have posted in this thread work and are as equipt as they need to be to do thier job.

Problem with my rig is the water cooling really makes the inside look cluttered.

Back
Top Bottom