REVED UP: FERRARI Factory Red Painted Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have a painting guide on the mnpctech site

mnpctech.com

full spray painting guide with polishing, buffing waxing etc.

they have a short video segment on technique as well and I think kikbox has a full video guide

We've got another one for Ferrari paint gang, this times it's the Silverstone TJ07. Awesome case, even at 5yrs old. We're painting it 2005 Ferrari F430 "Roso Corsa" Red

I dismantled it last week.

Removing the internal core
silverstonetj07.mnpctech.com1a.jpg

I love the single piece external construction.
silverstonetj07.mnpctech.com1.jpg

I'm not doing anything to the removable MB tray, but wanted to post it anyway. These steel trays are by far the best I've ever seen used. Usually MB trays are flimsy aluminum (*cough, lian li *cough) They would be ideal for a scratch build if Silverstone sells them seperately.

silverstonetj07.mnpctech.com2.jpg

Prepping case surface for base coat

Bezel for Silverstone SST-CFP51B Aluminum Bay converter with 120mm Fan
tj09a.jpg

Side panel, disc sander
tj09b.jpg

Love your work Bill. I just read this whole thread.. I originally thought it was new, then looked at the date, but I couldn't stop looking at the sweet cases. Keep up the awesome work!

I was looking at getting a TJ07 a while ago but didn't have the money at the time.
I don't usually bother with this modding stuff but I like the paint job you did on the TJ09 and I really liked the work you did on the antec 300 (such a shame that got damaged). So yeah... looks like you guys are an exception to my rule lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom