Fan Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Difolo

In Runtime
Hey I was wondering if anyone has any experience with fan filters? I HATE when I open my case to check it out and I am greeted with a case full of dust. I know these wont keep all the dust out...but it sure looks like they would help a lot.

120mm Jumbo Fan Filter

My only concern is air flow. Would these be a heavy restriction for the air flow in and out of the case?

Thats great news because I was really looking forward to these....so what would you say is regularly? Every 3 months? Or more often than that?

i'de say every month, at min. my antec three hundred has a built in fan filter and that fills up pretty quickly. i clean it about every 3 weeks. all depends on how much you run your pc and how much air the fans are moving.

Those filters look really nice, and they're dirt cheap. I know I could use some, my fiance smokes, haha...

Though smoke dust is so much more nasty...I would buy the 10 pack because I know I'd have to replace them from all the gunk after a few months, haha.

I dont smoke or have pets, but theres always a lot of dust in my room. I think its because I spend a lot of time in here. The best thing about these is it says you can simply wash them and reuse them after they dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom