New Mod Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
By courtesy of our newest mod, Baez and his Adobe Photoshop skills, all the Moderators (including Admins and Super Moderators) are currently wearing a Mod Badge directly under our names to help the newer members know who the mods are on the forum.

The badge also has two other secondary purposes:

a. to help distinguish the actual moderators from some spammers who try to impersonate mod names for example this guy: Computer Forums - View Profile: vernonq1992
b. To stop people who get infractions from saying, "I didn't know he/she was a mod".
c. Let it also be known that anyone caught taking these images and placing them in their sig or using them in any way is a instant Ban. No questions asked no 2nd chances.

These are for the Mod Team only. Anyone caught trying to impersonate a member of the Mod Team will be dealt with quickly and severely

They look pretty sweet. And the shrinkage from the original huge size is pretty nice too, they look more...in place.

Let it also be known that anyone caught taking these images and placing them in their sig or using them in any way is a instant Ban. No questions asked no 2nd chances.

These are for the Mod Team only. Anyone caught trying to impersonate a member of the Mod Team will be dealt with quickly and severely

Rule #6 was updated with these facts as well.

Only thing I dislike about the new badges is the fact that on announcments it shows the Admin badge beside trotter... Just throws me off once in awhile there they are larger.

Let it also be known that anyone caught taking these images and placing them in their sig or using them in any way is a instant Ban. No questions asked no 2nd chances.

Rule #6 was updated with these facts as well.

wow that's a good idea :D the thought hadent even crosed my mind. did that vernonq1992 guy get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom