*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

pssht 5600 on CPU i think i can match that :D or get close to it i'll be re running 3dmark06 on tomorow, so watch out !

hmm what are your temps at idle and load along with your set fan speed? I heard auto control is too slow to react to changes in temp but I'm weary to just set it to a particular % like 50 because it may need more fan speed if it gets hot. I wish there was a way to have it on auto control but set it at a minimum %. My air flow in my case isn't really good and my room is kind of hot, so far my temps are like 58 idle and 70-75 load, which is great compared to my 8800 gtx which idled at like 65 and load was 85-90.

also it seems like no one really OCs the memory clock too much? I guess the 9 series is different compared to the 8 series and the memory clock can't be pushed far?

ok well my idle temps with the fan hooked up to my external 3.5in fan controler idles at about 40c that's with my room being cold like at 55F, and with the fan at 100% temps are like 45-50c max in game. so i run pretty cool. the mem kindve sucks, dont like to go above 1250mhz.

as soon as i get another GTX280...

and maybe higher clocks on my i7...after more tweaking, i've been stable at 3.7GHz @ 1.22vCore

i think it would be extremely hard for me to beat your score nos.... unless i get the 9800 at 1.5ghz on the core. but that's imposible, or is it? :D allready got 15900 so i'm on my way.

honestly...i could grab the top spot with crossfire 4870x2's....i just can't justify spending the money. i have the money disposable...but why would i spend it for a benchmark that has no actual return for my money spent.
i'm actually happy though with my 8800GT

^ i know. i want to beat ricans 3dmark cpu score, dont have too much to go there. just about 1000 marks

Back
Top Bottom